Please Do DROP your precious COMMENT on the post you like. I need Your Comment

Like my blog ?

1:13 AM

11/2/2011 Photography Software

Hi people. long time no see ehh..
how are u all. sorry ya few day no blogging. hehe.
busy on learning some photograph skills lur..
capturing, editing, and publishing. xP

oh ya.. this post wanna talk about editing abit.
 So now, just now i found a software.
 that i think it's great for portrait editing.
i tried and result was awesome ! freakin me out man !!
here is my result.. interested with the software ?
if got many request the ill show u how to get it..
drop me a comment ya.. hehe..
will publish it soon. btw it's paid software.
 but u guys sure will go crack it. u all so bad.
hahaa!! same do i.. ok! say nth show u my result first. =))

Before and After















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts