Please Do DROP your precious COMMENT on the post you like. I need Your Comment

Like my blog ?

7:17 AM

Examss~ SundaY? WADAFAK! LOL!


GIORGIO ARMANI - ACQUA DI GIO 200ml (RM250)

Gosh!! FINALLY!!
I got my Giorgio Armani edii~
and it is soOo damnnn cheap!!!!!!
at KLCC
50ml for RM230,but at UK 200ml only RM250!!

I mean after convert from POUND to RM~
but too bad.. its still in UK... D:
coming back on 10/10 nii,
after my birthday o..  :(
but its worth to wait tho.. HAHA!!
Thanks 
Lilian Teh~ :)



Early-early went library study lerr!!!
See Imma So HARDWORKING!
HAHA!


Clock is ticking weyyy!!
but they still..........
1 pressing FB, 1 planing wad to do after ME exams. 
LOL! =.=
this DFI4 lahh.~
last minutes study group!! Wadafak!!
HAHA!


See this fella,
so zi lian!! keep taking photos!!
later got exam ar xiao JIE~!!
sumore she keep saying the photos v LENG!! 
VERY zi lian~ lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts