Please Do DROP your precious COMMENT on the post you like. I need Your Comment

Like my blog ?

11:57 AM

Whee!! 
Padini Authentics again!!
so many new polo-T..
but too bad,
nvr bought much also..
just a few pieces..HAHA!
but satisfy my outing for today~
spend alot n gain alot too.. xD
but too bad, 
no club for this week..
No KAKI ar!! haihh.

woootss!! xixixi... so happy.. 

Today also went to,
New York Skin Solution..
Woottss!!
do facial ahh..
siok daooo!!!
walaoweyhh....
the treatment is awesome wey!
seriously!!
gonna go for 2nd time.!!
HAHAHAHA...
Im so damn Freaking Lucky boy..

Wohooo!! 
My Giorgio Armani reaching MY soon!!
Lilian is arriving soon..
cant wait to apply my perfume. 
HAHAHAHA!!
Im so damn happy!!
everything is saying HELLO to me..
Im just way too lucky.. xD
born in this world 
with full of happiness and Joy.
LOVE MY LIFE!!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts