Please Do DROP your precious COMMENT on the post you like. I need Your Comment

Like my blog ?

5:32 AM

Old Classmate..

My brain is numb nw!!
grhh.. play too much CSO i guess.
but in my brain thinking of someone,
some old classmate of mine,
i wonder why ya?
the last time i meet her i think is on 2008-SPM examination,
and that was the last, until yesterday.
she came KL to find her sister,
and while asked me out to meet her @ KLCC.
OMGosH! she totally changed..
it was like another person,
really changed dramatically..
Really..!! my GOD!!
how nice was it,
if I'm at MMU now.. HAHA..
I still remember we last time nvr talk before in da class,
err.. not NEVER but seldom lah,
altho same class, xD
maybe the effect on environment i guess.
jz 1 word to describe her for nw..
" Perfect!! "

SMKDPT
5 Delima (PA/08)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts