Please Do DROP your precious COMMENT on the post you like. I need Your Comment

Like my blog ?

11:48 AM

Happy Chinese New Year !!

Hi everyone!!
YOO!!! CNY around the CORNER!!
hehehe.. but too bad,
i'm going back KAMPUNG tmr..
so no more update until i come back.
and before i leave,
I wanna wish everyone who celebrating CNY,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!
HAVE A PROSPERITY NEW YEAR !!!
to that BIG QUEEN, sorry i can't accompany you anymore,
take care, shall the thorn be remove soon.
CNY dun eat too much.
shen ti bu hao jiu duo zhao gu zi ji,
I won't 24hr's at your side anymore.
Have Blast at this CNY la.. Enjoy the day.
is time for me to say good bye now ppl,
see you guys after i coming back from Perak!
will update more after that!!
perhaps the Kampung Scenery more nicer..
Good luck and Have a safe journey!
Have Fun.
Thanks For Visit.


Gong Xi Fa Cai

Gong Hei Fat Choi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts